Monday, May 21, 2012

I design.


At the first sight of raising light I hear the birds sing. I take this as a sign; I’ll design today. Sometimes when I wake up I wonder how my life would have been if I didn’t design.

Yeah, I get a little stressed out every now and then. Problems come, problems go and I still design.

Design in the morning. Design at night.

I realize why I create. I’m obsessed. Type, image, grid, clients, consumers, papyrus and comic sans (not), inspire, concept and create… Design.

Design finds its way into every facet of my life. Just when thinking there’s nothing else to learn, design peals away another creative layer revealing unexplored possibilities.

Design, mysterious and alluring, keeps me on my creative toes. It’s not about what I’ve done; it’s about what I do. 

I Design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment